Sunday, January 5, 2014

Terrible Books of 2013: New Year's Challenge


Welcome to the Book Blogger New Years Challenge hosted by Parajunkee!

Today I am going to show you all the winnwe of an amazing award. Yep, the award for being the worst book I read in 2013. What an honor. 




Presenting The Winners


This book was so not for me. I don't mean to offend those who enjoyed the book. It's just that I found the plot over-dramatic, the love interest was boring, and I never felt emotionally invested in the characters. 


Another book I deem "terrible" is Significance. I know a lot of people enjoyed this book. So, I am very sorry for not liking the book. However, I found myself thinking the plot was a little ridiculous. *sigh* I liked this one less than Touched, however it was not published in 2013, so I kind of evaded the rules with this one!

What was your least favorite book of 2013?
 Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment